Attorneys, legal interns and specific attorney agents/investigators have access to the inmate they are representing 24 hours per day, seven days a week. This access can include legal calls, visits and mail.
Attorneys also have the option to provide feedback to the Department of Corrections once they have completed any visit with their client. An online comment form is provided on the website to assist in this process.
Ways to Communicate with an Inmate
- Call an Inmate (or receive a call from an inmate)
- Inmate Demographics and Statistics
- Locate an Inmate
- Provide Feedback or Comment
- Schedule a Legal Visit
- Send Legal Mail
- Track or File an Inmate Grievance
- Submit an Inmate HIPPA Waiver Form for Care Continuity Tracking
- Frequently Asked Questions