Thursday, September 26, 2019
The Resources to Empower and Develop You (READY) Center is a consolidated location where formerly incarcerated District of Columbia residents can access services to ensure successful reintegration into the community. We serve District residents released from the Central Detention Facility (DC Jail) and Correctional Treatment Facility (within 24 hours of release or the next business day) and the Bureau of Prisons (within 45 days of release).
Residents can access services from:
- Department of Motor Vehicles (DMV)
- Department of Employment Services (DOES)
- Department of Human Services (DHS)
- Department of Behavioral Health (DBH)
- The Mayor’s Office on Returning Citizen Affairs (MORCA)
- Community Based Organizations (CBOs)
ARE YOU READY!
1901 E. Street, SE Washington, DC 20003
Monday-Friday 9:00am to 5:00 pm
Phone Number: 202-790-6790
For more information: Visit https://doc.dc.gov/service/ready-center